Thursday, December 1, 2011

Puff Piece


Photo of me painting "en plein air"

Well, it was flattering to me that Huff Harrington Fine Art, my principal gallery here in Atlanta, organized an article in The Atlantan magazine featuring the Provence painting trips I hosted at Les Murets in September.  I like the article -- to me, it captures the essence of our "not just painting" experience in France!   Totally FUN....  and, 2 spots have opened for September, 2012 - best for 2 art friends, as they would be rooming together.  Check it out at www.huffharrington.com, and click the link for Painting in Provence.  Au revoir!

Link to article: 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It is a lovely tribute to you and your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photo of you Nancy! The trip to Provence and staying at Murets would be such a wonderful trip for any artist.
    Look forward to meeting you in a workshop in ATL.

    ReplyDelete