Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Home Again



Nestled, 6 x 8


Well, we are back from our 2 week visit to Alaska, and we had the BEST time.... above is a little "warm up" painting I did prior to leaving, and I posted it because it is so WARM and that is the understatement for Atlanta right now, especially after our return from Sitka, where it was 52 - 65 degrees the entire time!  I was able to get some wonderful photos of greyish, smoky harbors and nice skies for future paintings.  I did not take my paints, as Michael and I devoted our time to the kids and of course, the grands - Eli and Sarah, ages 1 and 4.  I am posting 2 nice little photos of 2 of my favorite subjects!





Also, check out www.theartfullifestyle.blogspot.com today for a nice post with a petite mention of a small warm up painting of mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment